Add Second One Drive To File Explorer

richlocus
2StarLounger

Add Second One Drive To File Explorer

Post by richlocus »

Hello:

On "computer one", I have both my personal and Office 365 One Drive in my file explorer (left side) (See illustration).

I want to add those both those objects to file explorer on a second computer.

I was able to add the personal One Drive to File Explorer, but cannot determine how to add the second Office 365 to the file explorer. I tried many different approaches but was unable to get the second Office 365 One Drive in my file explorer as shown in the attached illustration.

I was able to create a shortcut link, but that is clumsy compared to integration in File Explorer.

Could you provide a step-by-step process to add the second one?

Thanks,
Rich Locus
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HansV
Administrator

Re: Add Second One Drive To File Explorer

Post by HansV »

Best wishes,
Hans

richlocus
2StarLounger

Post by richlocus »

Hans:
I will give it a try. Thanks!
Rich Locus

richlocus
2StarLounger

Post by richlocus »

Hans:
I used that approach, which will let me add another USER to my same one drive account. I actually have TWO versions of One Drive, one personal which I have a 5 MB size limit, and then I have one on Office 365, an entirely different One Drive, which has a 1 Gigabyte size limit.

I'm trying to get the Office 365 one in my file explorer.

This process should not be that difficult :) But I have tried so many different articles and approaches. It's a miracle it works on my first computer.

Thanks!
Rich

richlocus
2StarLounger

Post by richlocus »

Hans:
I finally carefully the instructions link you provided above "How to add an account in OneDrive". It did work. I think I'm suffering from too many late nights working to keep my clients happy. Thanks again. When I actually followed the instructions line for line, it all came together.