My Email Has Disappeared

BillW
3StarLounger

My Email Has Disappeared

Post by BillW »

Many years ago, when email became the new thing to use I looked for a domain name that had my own name and my wife's name available. In that investigation I found that our names were still unused on FastMail.fm and it's alias Sent.com so I signed up for "billwilson@sent.com" and a similar name for my wife. Several days ago my email quit working and during my efforts to eliminate that problem I suspect I made it worse instead of better!

At this point I would like to call up the controller of FastMail and its related domains and ask them to restore my access to billwilson@sent.com. I don't really need to see any messages that may have been accumulated there. Since I cannot make such a phone call I'm hoping that maybe this posting will make it happen!

Thanks in advance for any help that does happen.

BillW

billwilson@sent.com

HansV
Administrator

Re: My Email Has Disappeared

Post by HansV »

Do you have another email account, for example Gmail or Outlook.com? If so, you might send a message to support@fastmail.com
Best wishes,
Hans

BillW
3StarLounger

Post by BillW »

Thanks Hans! I used to have a Gmail account but haven't for years but if it doesn't exist I can try to create a new one.

Thanks,
BillW

StuartR
Administrator

Post by StuartR »

Can you log in to your account at https://support.fastmail.com/support/

Even if you can't this page will allow you to submit a support ticket, but it needs an email address to reply to
StuartR

BillW
3StarLounger

Post by BillW »

My middle daughter found the key solution for me and now I have my email back and even have most of the messages that came in during the time when I couldn't get to them.

BillW

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

Good to hear that! Thanks for the feedback.
Best wishes,
Hans