Batch Print a PST folder

JimmyC
3StarLounger

Batch Print a PST folder

Post by JimmyC »

Using Outlook 2010.

I asked this same question a few years ago [no solution] in the former Woody's Lounge and wondered if anything new is available. I have been given a 2010 PST folder that contains 1,547 e-mails. I have been told to print each e-mail and attachment (if any) in date order. I have printed about 200 of these manually (quick print) and the attachments so far have been restricted to Word, Excel, PDF's and msg files.

My question is whether a macro can be written to merely print all e-mails and attachments (if any) for a selected pst folder to the Windows (7) default printer? If not, does anyone know of 3rd party software that may do this?

I have been googling for a while and found 3rd party software to batch convert e-mails to different file formats (Word, HTML, text and PDF) but I haven't found any solutions to merely print all e-mails in a pst folder (including attachments).

Any and all suggestions are welcome...thank you.
JimC

HansV
Administrator

Re: Batch Print a PST folder

Post by HansV »

Try either Print Tools for Outlook or Auto Print. Neither is free, but you can download a free trial version, and they're not really expensive.
Best wishes,
Hans

JimmyC
3StarLounger

Re: Batch Print a PST folder

Post by JimmyC »

Hans---you are masterful. Neither of these options came up in my searching. Off to test them...I'll report back which one worked. Thank you. Have a great day. JimC