Using Microsoft Designer

hlewton
PlatinumLounger

Using Microsoft Designer

Post by hlewton »

I keep getting emails trying to explaining how to use an app called Microsoft Designer. I thought it may be interesting to try to use it. So far I have only found it in my Microsoft 365 account. It is nowhere on my computer as other apps like Word and Excel are. I have found no link to download it to my computer either. Is signing into my Microsoft 365 account and using it there the only way to access Microsoft Designer?
Regards,
hlewton

stuck
Panoramic Lounger

Re: Using Microsoft Designer

Post by stuck »

This simple Google search might answer your questions:
https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... t+Designer

Ken

hlewton
PlatinumLounger

Post by hlewton »

I am sorry but I did do Google searches and even your link doesn't seem to answer my question. I was exactly where you linked me to before I posted here and following your link. I do now see a video that, I guess answers my question. I missed it before. BTW, I do always search Google before posting here and I do not always find what I am looking for. Sorry I didn't find it and I do thank you for your help.
Regards,
hlewton

JoeP
SilverLounger

Post by JoeP »

It appears that Microsoft Designer is a web app that you must be logged in to your Office 365/Microsoft 365 account to access. Once there, you can use almost any browser to install that page as an app. In Microsoft Edge, you'd click the "..." to bring up more options. Then hover on Apps with the Microsoft Designer tab active and you should see "Install Microsoft Designer". Click that and the web page will be installed as an app. You can then pin the app to the start menu or taskbar.
Joe

hlewton
PlatinumLounger

Post by hlewton »

JoeP wrote:
28 Jun 2023, 16:40
It appears that Microsoft Designer is a web app that you must be logged in to your Office 365/Microsoft 365 account to access. Once there, you can use almost any browser to install that page as an app. In Microsoft Edge, you'd click the "..." to bring up more options. Then hover on Apps with the Microsoft Designer tab active and you should see "Install Microsoft Designer". Click that and the web page will be installed as an app. You can then pin the app to the start menu or taskbar.
Thank you very much.
Regards,
hlewton