Sign In

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Sign In

Post by Gloria E »

Recently I've had to sign in every visit to the Lounge. I've not removed cookies and I can't understand why this is happening. Could it be some setting that I've not seen? :scratch:

Gloria E
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

StuartR
Administrator

Re: Sign In

Post by StuartR »

This happened to me recently as well. It kept happening until I noticed that the "Log me on automatically each visit" checkbox had been cleared. After I checked this everything returned to normal.
StuartR

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Re: Sign In

Post by Gloria E »

StuartR wrote:This happened to me recently as well. It kept happening until I noticed that the "Log me on automatically each visit" checkbox had been cleared. After I checked this everything returned to normal.
Thanks Stuart, the next time I see that page, I will take your advice.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!