Edit Global Setting

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Edit Global Setting

Post by Gloria E »

I've been searching the lounge for a way to edit my global settings but I can't find where to accomplish this. I get as far as Portal > Board index, but 'Edit global settings' is no where to be found. I need to check if I've set the lounge clock correctly, I'm still trying to get the digests delivered at 7 AM. I've made various adjustments but nothing as solved the issue, they still arrive at 7 PM. I need them to come early so that I can view the board messages in time to reply or use some of the suggestions. I want to work on them in the morning when I'm rested and not when it's almost time to spend the rest of the evening playing my game.

Am I looking in the wrong place? Or Is it possible for some one in charge to check it for me, I am in the Eastern Standard Time Zone?
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

Re: Edit Global Setting

Post by Bigaldoc »

Gloria E wrote:I've been searching the lounge for a way to edit my global settings but I can't find where to accomplish this.
From Portal you should see this:
2010-03-07_105011.png
Once there, you want Board Preferences.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Post by Gloria E »

Thanks loads Al,
I found it and changed the times for the digest to be delivered back to 7 from 19 (they were coming at 7PM). I hope it works this time, if not I give up and they can come when they want to. I've got bigger and more important fish to fry.

Gloria E
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

viking33
PlatinumLounger

Post by viking33 »

Gloria E wrote:Thanks loads Al,
I found it and changed the times for the digest to be delivered back to 7 from 19 (they were coming at 7PM). I hope it works this time, if not I give up and they can come when they want to. I've got bigger and more important fish to fry.

Gloria E
That's the exact same spot that I've been trying to direct you to all along. I don't understand why you say is was nowhere to be found?
At any rate, good luck. :scratch: :bagged: :read:
BOB
:massachusetts: :usa:

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Doc Watson
4StarLounger

Post by Doc Watson »

viking33 wrote:

Gloria E
That's the exact same spot that I've been trying to direct you to all along. I don't understand why you say is was nowhere to be found?
Must have been your tone. Al is much more soothing. :laugh:
If life gives you melons,
You may be dyslexic.

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Post by Gloria E »

Doc Watson wrote:
viking33 wrote:

Gloria E
Must have been your tone. Al is much more soothing. :laugh:
I said it could not be found because at the time I couldn't find it (does that make sense)? The digest arrived today (3/8/10) at the correct time, so this thread is at lost closed. I thank you one and all for directing me to the path I should have found alone. :thankyou:

Gloria E

viking33
PlatinumLounger

Post by viking33 »

[/quote]

I said it could not be found because at the time I couldn't find it (does that make sense)? The digest arrived today (3/8/10) at the correct time, so this thread is at lost closed. I thank you one and all for directing me to the path I should have found alone. :thankyou:

Gloria E[/quote]
Patience and perseverance.
:clapping: :fanfare: :chocciebar: :cheers: :grin: :bravo: :compute: :clever: :cool: :hailpraise: :hmmn: :joy: :music: :salute: :wave: :wave: :grin:
BOB
:massachusetts: :usa:

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.