Running Saved Exports In Access

hlewton
PlatinumLounger

Running Saved Exports In Access

Post by hlewton »

I have 2 versions of Access files I save *.accdb and *.mdb. I first make my changes to my *.accdb file and then export it to my *.mdb file. Today I had to uninstall and then re-install the program called Start11. To uninstall it their support site had me run a purge.bat file as the Administrator and then re-install the file. Once that was done, Start11 worked as it is supposed to. After the installation I noticed my taskbar icons were rearranged and I thought nothing of it.

I just worked on my Access files as mentioned above. When I ran the Saved Exports I got a dialog box which is in the attached file. I am not sure what it means but I clicked OK and continued, it seemed to update the *.mdb file. I opened that *.mdb file to be sure and once again I was presented with the same dialog box. I clicked OK and the file opened but I had to enable the macros or whatever it asked me to do on the top yellow line. I have gone back and forth a few times it it seems to be back to normal but I have a concern about that dialog box. Do I need to check anything or do anything other than what I have already done? Thanks
Access.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards,
hlewton

HansV
Administrator

Re: Running Saved Exports In Access

Post by HansV »

In Access, select File > Options > Trust Center, then click the 'Trust Center Settings...' button.
Select 'Trusted Locations'.
Click 'Add new location...'
Click Browse...
Navigate to the folder containing your database(s).
Select it and then click OK until you're back in Access.
Best wishes,
Hans

hlewton
PlatinumLounger

Re: Running Saved Exports In Access

Post by hlewton »

Thank you. I will do that now.
Regards,
hlewton