White-list. Email programme?

RonH
SilverLounger

White-list. Email programme?

Post by RonH »

Recently I joined a forum but the registration email confirmation did not get sent to me. The forum comment was as follows:

I will activate your account at our forum, but in order for you to receive any further emails from us, you will have to somehow white-list our domain in your email program.

I use T'bird on Gmail and registered online using Chrome. Any idea how I can resolve this issue :scratch:
CYa Ron
W11 pc, Android toys.
The only reason we have the 4th dimension of Time is so that everything does not happen at once.

HansV
Administrator

Re: White-list. Email programme?

Post by HansV »

Did you look in your Junk folder?
Best wishes,
Hans

RonH
SilverLounger

Post by RonH »

Yes. No Junk or Spam
CYa Ron
W11 pc, Android toys.
The only reason we have the 4th dimension of Time is so that everything does not happen at once.

Leif
Administrator

Post by Leif »

RonH wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 09:14
Recently I joined a forum but the registration email confirmation did not get sent to me.
Have you logged directly into your Gmail account and looked in your All Mail folder?

Gmail all.jpg

And also worth checking the online Spam and Bin folders too...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leif

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

As Leif says. it's best to log into Gmail in the browser. If the message cannot be found in All Mail, Spam or Bin (the latter is called Trash on my PC), that means that it hasn't been delivered to your account, i.e. it has been blocked at the server level. You probably can't do anything about that.
Best wishes,
Hans

RonH
SilverLounger

Post by RonH »

No, nothing shows up in the Gmail/browser so I guess that I will just have to 'suck and see' if anything gets changed.
Thanks for trying.
CYa Ron
W11 pc, Android toys.