Why Am I Being Logged Out?

BobH
UraniumLounger

Why Am I Being Logged Out?

Post by BobH »

After submitting and seeing the display of my last post (SEARCH Function question), I was logged out. Before I could post this I had to log in again. I'm using Latte Red skin and run Window 10 Home Edition fully updated (AFAIK).

Is this a lounge problem or a problem at my end? :scratch:
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Dell Intel Core i5 Laptop, 3570K,1.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 11 64-bit, LibreOffice,and other bits and bobs

HansV
Administrator

Re: Why Am I Being Logged Out?

Post by HansV »

This has been reported several times, in particular after we updated the forum software almost a year ago. We haven't been able to find a pattern, cause or solution. Sorry!
Best wishes,
Hans

BobH
UraniumLounger

Re: Why Am I Being Logged Out?

Post by BobH »

No apology needed, Hans. I reported it in case something might be discovered that would identify the source of the problem. What I didn't report - because I think I'm the only one experiencing it - is that the Lounge code is that the 'skin' I chose (Latter Red) flops back and forth with the default. This is usually a precursor to my being logged out. I've also experienced having to log in twice before the log in 'takes.' This when I use Roboform to choose my login ID and password. IOW, there is nothing different in the 2 logins.

Again, I only report these facts in case they might be useful in diagnosing and resolving issues.
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Dell Intel Core i5 Laptop, 3570K,1.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 11 64-bit, LibreOffice,and other bits and bobs