merging ripped tracks

Dave Davison
SilverLounger

merging ripped tracks

Post by Dave Davison »

Somewhat on the same subject. I've discovered that Ashampoo B S 10 (which I've got) rips CD tracks and when I endeavor to merge the ripped tracks into one track using iWisoft, when I drag the entire list of tracks into the iWisoft frame they are never in numeric order and need doctoring to achieve continuity of narrative. Anyone familiar with iWisoft functions that can enlighten me please as when there are 50 tracks it is irksome. :thankyou: Dave.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DaveA
GoldLounger

Re: merging ripped tracks

Post by DaveA »

In what manner did you select the tracks?
I am so far behind, I think I am First :evilgrin:
Genealogy....confusing the dead and annoying the living

Dave Davison
SilverLounger

Post by Dave Davison »

I merely ripped them to the "my Music" folder using Ashampoo where I highlighted them all and dragged them enblock into iWisoft. Even if e.g. I select only nine files (5 to 13) at random they do not appear in numerical order when dropped into iWisoft. see screenshot. So imagine the irksome dragging of files if I dragged the entire disc of 54 tracks in one action.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DaveA
GoldLounger

Post by DaveA »

Try selecting each in the order you want and see if works?
Select one, and then hold the Ctrl key and keep selecting the others in that order.

There have been many times one needs to do the "Ctrl" select method, it is NOT a program issue, but a Windows File Manager issue.
I am so far behind, I think I am First :evilgrin:
Genealogy....confusing the dead and annoying the living

Dave Davison
SilverLounger

Post by Dave Davison »

Thanks Dave will try that method....cheers Dave.

BobH
UraniumLounger

Post by BobH »

Dave, here is a link to an iwisoft web page. At the bottom of the page there is a link for contacting them. Perhaps they can tell you how to manage the sequencing of extracted audio clips.
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Intel Core i5, 3570K, 3.40 GHz, 16 GB RAM, ECS Z77 H2-A3 Mobo, Windows 10 >HPE 64-bit, MS Office 2016

Dave Davison
SilverLounger

Post by Dave Davison »

Thanks Bob will explore that avenue and see what they gave to say about the trivial but irksome issue. Regards Dave.