Saying Hi & 7 glad to do so

Dave Davison
SilverLounger

Saying Hi & 7 glad to do so

Post by Dave Davison »

Hi Friends...... just been informed by PM of this forum..... best news of the day...seeing the name of Hans V again as well as those of others with whome I have become familar over the past few years. H O R R A Y .... will get round ASAP to adding my avatar (silver fox) to my profile. Dave D. # 1 Post of many I hope for me.... Regards Dave. :fanfare:

HansV
Administrator

Re: Saying Hi & 7 glad to do so

Post by HansV »

Hi Dave,

Welcome here!
Best wishes,
Hans

jonwallace
5StarLounger
Location: "What a mighty long bridge to such a mighty little old town"

Post by jonwallace »

Glad you made it Dave
John

“Always trust a microbiologist because they have the best chance of predicting when the world will end”
― Teddie O. Rahube

Dave Davison
SilverLounger

Post by Dave Davison »

I'm only too glad to be back in the flow, this only happened because one of the other defectors sent me a PM pointing me to the site where familiar names had appeared. I must say though I would have been back from day one had I known the forum was live, someone must have been burning the midnight oil getting this forum up and running within such a short time of the merger. Despite the incredible number of posts made by Hans in Woody's Lounge, it did amaze me to see that already here, Hans's tally is over half way to 1000 & that in so short a time. Just goes to prove all the fantastic things expressed about you Hans on the other lounge were totally justified. Keep up the great work, we really appreciate your expertise. Dave.

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

Thanks! I still have a way to go before I'm back at 85,697... :grin:
Best wishes,
Hans

GeoffW
PlatinumLounger

Post by GeoffW »

HansV wrote:Thanks! I still have a way to go before I'm back at 85,697... :grin:
At your rate, that might take until March. This year, that is.

IanWilson
3StarLounger

Post by IanWilson »

Dave Davison wrote:Hi Friends...... just been informed by PM of this forum..... best news of the day...seeing the name of Hans V again as well as those of others with whome I have become familar over the past few years. H O R R A Y .... will get round ASAP to adding my avatar (silver fox) to my profile. Dave D. # 1 Post of many I hope for me.... Regards Dave. :fanfare:
Hi Dave. Nice to see you.

Ian

Dave Davison
SilverLounger

Post by Dave Davison »

'Tis a pleasure for me to say the thing Ian, glad someone had the grit to set up this site where so many great friends can be made besides learning something every time one logs on for a casual read of the latest posts. Cheers Dave.

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

Post by Bigaldoc »

Dave Davison wrote:'Tis a pleasure for me to say the thing Ian, glad someone had the grit to set up this site where so many great friends can be made besides learning something every time one logs on for a casual read of the latest posts. Cheers Dave.
Dave, no offense to Hans who made it for you, but you ought to consider changing to the TRANSPARENT version of your avatar so it would "blend in" with the skin being used by the reader.