Visual Studio.net, Enterprise Architech

ABabeNChrist
SilverLounger

Visual Studio.net, Enterprise Architech

Post by ABabeNChrist »

I’m trying different types of programs and I was given Visual Studio.net, Enterprise Architech (Not Architect) Final Release, 7 CD. I was wondering if anyone is familiar with this at all. :scratch:

HansV
Administrator

Re: Visual Studio.net, Enterprise Architech

Post by HansV »

The term " Visual Studio.net, Enterprise Architech" is mostly used by torrent sites whose legal status is doubtful, so be careful!

The Visual Studio.net, Enterprise Architect (!) edition is intended for large software development teams who need tools to standardize their coding and to enforce a unified way of working. It is probably overkill for a single developer.
Best wishes,
Hans

ABabeNChrist
SilverLounger

Re: Visual Studio.net, Enterprise Architech

Post by ABabeNChrist »

Thank you Hans
When I was searching the web trying to find out a little more about this program there wasn’t a whole lot of info pertaining to Enterprise Architech but there was a lot on Enterprise Architect. That’s why I was kind of wondering. Also in my search I used the serial key and it came back as a rare edition, and of course I’m not sure of the source. That’s why I come to this site for help and or assistance, I always feel comfortable and safe.
:cheers: