Can We install NVIDIA Graphics Card Driver

BOOBALAN.V
5StarLounger

Can We install NVIDIA Graphics Card Driver

Post by BOOBALAN.V »

Dear Community,

I have one doubt some times if i am trying to install NVIDIA Graphics driver which shows error message like " This system does not meet required specification" like this. Then i searched online they said that we need to check hardware of display adapter type. Here i have attached the screenshot of my system display adapter type and adapter description. It shows Intel(R) HD Graphics Family, Intel corporation. Can i install any other graphics driver like NVIDIA or AMD Radeon something like that. I don't know this kind of basics. Could you please explain for me. Kindly help me. Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HansV
Administrator

Re: Can We install NVIDIA Graphics Card Driver

Post by HansV »

It looks like you have Intel HD graphics. You cannot install an NVidia driver for Intel HD graphic; NVidia drivers only work with NVidia graphics cards.
Best wishes,
Hans

BOOBALAN.V
5StarLounger

Post by BOOBALAN.V »

Dear sir,

Thank you so much sir. Sir then we can not install any other graphics card driver other than Intel Graphics Driver and we need to check adapter type before trying to install Graphics driver. Right sir? Thank you sir :smile:

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

Yes, you can only install Intel HD Graphics drivers on a computer with Intel HD Graphics.
Best wishes,
Hans