Which way should i go: Asp.net or Angular 2 or what ?!!!

siamandm
5StarLounger

Which way should i go: Asp.net or Angular 2 or what ?!!!

Post by siamandm »

Hello All
I was trying to learn asp.net in order to build websites and CMR web pages ... but it seems to be very hard to learn ... during my self-learning on youtube I found my self in Angular 2 java script ... , now I know a bit about asp.net and a bit of angular 2 but I have doubt that Angular 2 is not strong enough like asp.net
so I'm confused what to do ... should I go back to asp.net or leave it and start with angular 2 ???

could some body help me to make up my mind, please?
your help is much appreciated.

stuck
Panoramic Lounger

Re: Which way should i go: Asp.net or Angular 2 or what ?!!!

Post by stuck »

I realise this doesn't answer your question about asp & angular and I am only a user and not a coder of of websites but my impression is that the one thing any serious web developer needs to know about these days is PHP.

Ken

siamandm
5StarLounger

Post by siamandm »

thank you for the reply, to be honest, i tried PHP some years ago, and it was difficult for me at that time, so i decided not to go back to it again ...

stuck
Panoramic Lounger

Post by stuck »

Where I work we have a lot of web applications, all written in ColdFusion but not only is all new stuff being done in PHP, existing stuff is being rewritten in PHP.

You only have to look at the URLs of most websites that you browse to see how common PHP is.

Ken

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

stuck wrote:You only have to look at the URLs of most websites that you browse to see how common PHP is.
Eileen's Lounge is one of them...
Best wishes,
Hans

siamandm
5StarLounger

Post by siamandm »

stuck wrote:Where I work we have a lot of web applications, all written in ColdFusion but not only is all new stuff being done in PHP, existing stuff is being rewritten in PHP.

You only have to look at the URLs of most websites that you browse to see how common PHP is.

Ken
i believe you mean if I want to use website creation tool, as ColdFusion is like a system you setup and then you customize it ... but if I want a fully start from scratch ?
regards

siamandm
5StarLounger

Post by siamandm »

i did a quick search, and i become suprised that JAvA is the top one !!

http://blog.stoneriverelearning.com/top ... velopment/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
blog2.jpg

http://www.codingdojo.com/blog/9-most-i ... s-of-2017/
Indeed-Job-Postings.jpg
so based on this i believe Angular Java script will be promising one is it supported by google
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.