FastStone Capture help

dasadler
5StarLounger

FastStone Capture help

Post by dasadler »

I learned about this application here in the Lounge and immediately purchased and left SnagIt behind. I have been very please with this product and now I found a limitation - maybe my limitation.

There is a web page with a window in which I can scroll through a 13 page document. When I use FastStone to capture a scrolling window it only captures the scrolling web page and I cannot find any way to capture the scrolling window within via web page. Seen screenshot below. Here is the URL for the web page.

http://www.bariaphuoctuy.org/ToChuc/noiquy/noiquy.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Any work arounds?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Don

Rudi
gamma jay

Re: FastStone Capture help

Post by Rudi »

Why not just download the PDF?
Image 018.jpg
I see you might be in FireFox. In this browser, just click the chevron and download...
Image 019.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards,
Rudi

If your absence does not affect them, your presence didn't matter.

dasadler
5StarLounger

Post by dasadler »

Why don't I just D/L the PDF??? Why don't I just D/L the PDF???

It must be because I get so focused trying to do something that I am oblivious to what is right in front of me. Now I am embarrassed for having asked for help...

Thanks Rudi

I hate when this happens... feel so dumb... going to lunch... may not come back.
Don

Rudi
gamma jay

Post by Rudi »

We have all had moments like this. I know the feeling well!! :smile:
Regards,
Rudi

If your absence does not affect them, your presence didn't matter.