Can't close 3 minimised folders

Diana van den Berg
4StarLounger

Can't close 3 minimised folders

Post by Diana van den Berg »

Out the blue, i suddenly have 3 minimised folders that I can close. I tried everything I could think of to close them (including rebooting) but they just won't close. The folders are, MY Documents, My Computer and My Network Places.

Thank you for any help.

Rudi
gamma jay

Re: Can't close 3 minimised folders

Post by Rudi »

Are you sure they are not just pinned to the task bar? If you right click on one, can you select unpin from task bar. If this is not the case can you explain what you mean by cannot close the folders. What determines that they are not closed?
Regards,
Rudi

If your absence does not affect them, your presence didn't matter.

Diana van den Berg
4StarLounger

Post by Diana van den Berg »

And so right you are, Rudi1 (I knew Eileen's Lounge would come to the rescue, if rescue there was indeed!) They were indeed pinned to the Task Bar. I don't know how that happened except that I worked all night and was so tired that I didn't know what I was doing! (Will I ever learn about that, I wonder? :scratch: ) Thank you! I have since had 3 hours sleep (only went to bed at 7.39am), so hopefully I am awake now and won't do anything as silly as that again today. :chocciebar: :chocciebar: (It's too early for beers!) :grin:

Phew! And I see that I said in my previous post, "can close" instead of "can't" Sorry about that. Fortunately you read, speak, write and understand my Outer Mongolian very well, Rudi. :smile:

Rudi
gamma jay

Post by Rudi »

I based my assumptions on your title, which had "can't". :grin:
TX for the choccies. :yum:
Regards,
Rudi

If your absence does not affect them, your presence didn't matter.