It Smells So Fresh

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

It Smells So Fresh

Post by Bigaldoc »

The odor in Eileen's Lounge is already so great, that I thought this, that someone sent me might provide a bit of reverse-humor. (American English!)
skunk.jpg
(I would have thought it to be small enough not to require scrolling to see the caption.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

John Gray
PlatinumLounger

Re: It Smells So Fresh

Post by John Gray »

Bigaldoc wrote:(I would have thought it to be small enough not to require scrolling to see the caption.)
I had to scroll...

Is the black-and-white-tailed animal on the left a skunk?
John Gray

Venison is quiet deer, and quite dear.

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

Post by Bigaldoc »

John Gray wrote:
Bigaldoc wrote:(I would have thought it to be small enough not to require scrolling to see the caption.)
I had to scroll...

Is the black-and-white-tailed animal on the left a skunk?
I would imagine that was the intention of the "artist."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Leif
Administrator

Post by Leif »

Depends on which skin you are using. I prefer and us subsilver2 which doesn't exhibit a limitation on attachment size.
Leif

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

Post by Bigaldoc »

And Hans mentioned something in another thread about one of the skins that has a "collapsing" button. I've been reluctant to mess with the skins (using the default) but I guess I should go do a bit of looking. Thanks Leif!

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

Post by Bigaldoc »

Leif wrote:
Depends on which skin you are using. I prefer and us subsilver2 which doesn't exhibit a limitation on attachment size.
Not bad Leif, thanks! I like having the avatars on the more familiar left vertical and several other things. I think I'll use it for a couple of days and then try a couple of the others. Yesterday I did see one or two that I immediately didn't like, so I stayed with the default.

It'll also be interesting to see what this skin does with an attachment that reaches the max in size or dimensions.

StuartR
Administrator

Post by StuartR »

I have been using the subsilver2 skin since a day or two after the admins started testing the lounge, I find it much more usable than the default.
StuartR