Running Windows Defender ann Malwarebytes Premium Together

hlewton
PlatinumLounger

Running Windows Defender ann Malwarebytes Premium Together

Post by hlewton »

I am trying to enable Windows Defender on one of my Windows 11 computers to run along with Malwarebytes Premium. On my other Win 11 machine they are both running together but it was set to do that while that computer was running Win 10. I can not find the setting referred to in this quote from the WEB:
"If you wish to have 'both' Malwarebytes Premium (not free) 'and' Windows Defender active at the same time go to Settings, Security then switch off Always register Malwarebytes in the Windows Security Center. Defender will no longer see Malwarebytes as being active and Defender will be enabled."
Can you tell me where I can find that setting in Windows 11? I have looked for it and the closest I can get is shown in the attachment. Where or how can I get both to run in Windows 11? Notice the setting that is "Off" under Windows Defender Antivirus Options" say periodically check for threats. That's not real time, is it?

Thanks
Malwarebytes.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards,
hlewton

hlewton
PlatinumLounger

Re: Running Windows Defender ann Malwarebytes Premium Together

Post by hlewton »

I think I found the setting. It was in Malwarebytes settings if I'm correct.
Regards,
hlewton