Non Existent Folder in Windows 11 – Windows File Explorer

JoeP
SilverLounger

Re: Non Existent Folder in Windows 11 – Windows File Explorer

Post by JoeP »

You could try the portable version of Winaero Tweaker. In the File Explorer section, which is fairly far down, there is an entry called "Navigation Pane - Custom Items". That may allow you to delete those entries.
Joe

hlewton
PlatinumLounger

Post by hlewton »

HansV wrote:
13 May 2022, 16:57
Alternatively, backup all your data, and completely reset Windows 11. That will give you a clean slate to work with.
When you have it up and running again, try to refrain from tweaking it, and install only software you absolutely need.
This is strange Hans, I didn't know this post was here, I got no email notification of it. I see it was from a week ago. I believe my computer is running OK now but thanks for the suggestion.
Regards,
hlewton

hlewton
PlatinumLounger

Post by hlewton »

JoeP wrote:
13 May 2022, 17:37
You could try the portable version of Winaero Tweaker. In the File Explorer section, which is fairly far down, there is an entry called "Navigation Pane - Custom Items". That may allow you to delete those entries.
JoeP, thank you. As I mentioned above to Hans, I didn't know these replies were here or I would have answered sooner. I'll look into that link but I am happy how my computer is running now.
Regards,
hlewton