File Explorer

BobH
UraniumLounger

File Explorer

Post by BobH »

Is there a way to create a folder that will appear in the Quick Access list of File Explorer? In the screenshot you will see that Pictures folder appears. I would like to add a folder for Screenshots. I take a lot of screenshots and have been saving them under Pictures which has had the effect of cluttering up that folder. I could delete most of the screenshots after a few days or weeks because most of them are to demonstrate something or show info about a questions (as does this one).

Can I do this? How? :cheers: :chocciebar: :thankyou:
Eileen's 1 2023-08-13_11h36_18.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Dell Intel Core i5 Laptop, 3570K,1.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 11 64-bit, LibreOffice,and other bits and bobs

stuck
Panoramic Lounger

Re: File Explorer

Post by stuck »

RIGHT click on the folder you want to pin to Quick access and then click on 'Pin to Quick access'

Ken

BobH
UraniumLounger

Post by BobH »

Thanks, Ken.

I guess I couldn't phrase a good enough search argument to find that. My excuse is that it's 106°F (41°C). :flee:
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Dell Intel Core i5 Laptop, 3570K,1.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 11 64-bit, LibreOffice,and other bits and bobs

stuck
Panoramic Lounger

Post by stuck »

You had a suitable phrase when you said, "create a folder that will appear in the Quick Access". A Google search for that phrase (without the quotes) returns this as the first hit:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/win ... 1092d2495b

Ken