Upload certain datas to facebook

adam
SilverLounger

Upload certain datas to facebook

Post by adam »

Hi anyone,

Facebook now allows to download all its data as a zipped file to the local hard drive. Which creates folders of photos and etc.

I would be pleased if anyone could tell me whether it would be able to upload some of the downloaded data like some wall posts and the whole picture folders to my second facebook account as I have two accounts.

I hope I've made my question clear.

Any help on this would be kindly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,
Adam

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

Re: Upload certain datas to facebook

Post by Bigaldoc »

I also have two accounts, Adam, and I don't know of a way to do that. Maybe someone else knows an answer that I've not found.

I suppose one could try the Facebook "management" people but my experience is that they never reply, AND I read a few years ago in FB Help that we're not supposed to have more than one account in the first place. I initially created mine in my wife's name but now that she's deceased I still use it for "testing" purposes.

adam
SilverLounger

Post by adam »

Thanks for the reply. I wish someone if possible would come up with a solution.
Best Regards,
Adam

stuck
Panoramic Lounger

Post by stuck »

As far as I know Al is correct, Facebook's Terms & Conditions do not allow you to have two accounts. Given that, FB are never going to provide the means to upload data as you'd like.

Ken

stuckling1
2StarLounger

Post by stuckling1 »

I believe here do exist tools to bring photo albums into facebook (via upload or from other fb albums), and you could possibly use the Friend Finder tool to add friends back again, but there is no way to import wall posts or profile info in bulk