Printer Connecting and Disconnecting with Network

Networking, connecting to the internet, wi-fi and home entertainment
BOOBALAN.V
5StarLounger

Printer Connecting and Disconnecting with Network

Post by BOOBALAN.V »

Dear Community,

In our office, all systems are connected with LAN connection. We have 3 printers with different rooms. In my room i have one printer Taskalfa 3511i. But before one month if search available printers it showed all printers. But yesterday my printers cartridge is empty so i tried to add printer but i got one error message like " Active Directory Domain Service is Currently Unavailable" Today service man came and install new cartridge. But other staffs could give the print to my printer. In their system all printers are shows. i don't understand. The problem is in my company, there is no IT department. Could you please tell me what is the problem and how to resolve this problem. Thanks.

BOOBALAN.V
5StarLounger

Re: Printer Connecting and Disconnecting with Network

Post by BOOBALAN.V »

Dear Community,

As i mentioned above problem now only i realized that in windows 10 its showing all available printer in our network. But in windows 7 its not showing all printer. Its showing active directory domain service is currently unavailable. And some of the time windows 7 IP address of the printer is changing. But in windows 10 its updating IP automatically. I don't understand what is the problem cold you please help me to resolve this problem.

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

Try the following:
- Press the Windows key + R to activate the Run dialog.
- Type services.msc and press Enter or click OK.
- Locate Print Spooler in the list of services.
- If the Status column does not say Running, right-click Print Spooler and select Start from the context menu.
- Double-click Print Spooler and set Startup Type to Automatic, then click OK.
Best wishes,
Hans

BOOBALAN.V
5StarLounger

Post by BOOBALAN.V »

Dear sir,

Now i checked the Spooler Services it's already in automatic sir. If i am trying to add printer it's shows that Active Directory Domain Service is not available. How to fix this problem sir. Kindly help me to figure out this issue. Thanks.

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

See if the troubleshooter available from Fix Printer Problems helps.
Best wishes,
Hans

siamandm
5StarLounger

Post by siamandm »

BOOBALAN.V wrote:Dear sir,

Now i checked the Spooler Services it's already in automatic sir. If i am trying to add printer it's shows that Active Directory Domain Service is not available. How to fix this problem sir. Kindly help me to figure out this issue. Thanks.
as Hans suggested to you, it may be related to the printer spooler service
if the Spooler Serviced is already on automatic it does not mean its running!, first make sure its running if not start it , or stop and restart the service then restart the computer
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BOOBALAN.V
5StarLounger

Post by BOOBALAN.V »

Dear sir,

I tried this method. Still the problem is exist sir. I don't know why. I couldn't add new printer. But all the printers which already connected are shows in list.

siamandm
5StarLounger

Post by siamandm »

sorry to hear that your problem still exist,
could you try the second method suggested in this post https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/fi ... r-printer/

regards

BOOBALAN.V
5StarLounger

Post by BOOBALAN.V »

Dear sir,

I checked with Registry editor. But for my account it's already checked with full control. But there is another one called Full package. It's not check with full control. It's been given the read only permission. Here i have attached the screenshot. My account is admin account and name is Arabi Enertech K.S.C. I don't understand what cause the problem. But before i asked this question in this thread i could search for printers. I didn't get any error message like this. Now only for my system. In my cabin there are 7 computers. No one can search for printers. I am using windows 10 others are using windows 7 Operating System. Now what to do sir?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

siamandm
5StarLounger

Post by siamandm »

could you try the system restore to the day before this issue appear?

regards