Pay back for last week

mwolfman
The Man, The Myth, The Legend

Pay back for last week

Post by mwolfman »

Last week, most of NJ and a few states south got hit with a pretty big snow storm. We (northern NJ) got zero snow. I guess this is payback. This started last night and we've already shoveled and plowed two or three times.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike Wolfman

--To err is human; to really screw up requires root

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

Re: Pay back for last week

Post by Bigaldoc »

And I betcha don't got no snowblower like I had to have when I lived in Mahwah, huh?

Good thing you're still young and strong of back, Mike! Good luck with transportation to The City and back.

DenGar
3StarLounger

Post by DenGar »

Tis nothing. 30 inches from Friday; add to that 8 inches today. :blackteeth:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

garbsmj
4StarLounger

Post by garbsmj »

Okay, now I don't feel so, um, neglected by Ma Nature. We only had 6 - 8 inches but we're expecting a bit more later in the week. I hope things are better for you there out in NJ! :crossfingers:
When one cat leaves, another mysteriously shows up.

Claude
cheese lizard

Post by Claude »

meanwhile I sit on the balcony, 90 degree F comfortable warmth, sipping on a nice cool beer. :smile: Alas, I remember having to shovel my way to the main road in the morning to be able to get to school and shovel my way back to the house in the evening. Thanks heavens I migrated to Australia from Switzerland, haven't shoveled any snow since :laugh:
Cheers, Claude.

dasadler
5StarLounger

Post by dasadler »

I feel left out - here in Southern California, USA we recently started wearing heavy Tee Shirts and socks... all due to our 'cold weather'.
Don