Full lyrics and song

HansV
Administrator

Re: Full lyrics and song

Post by HansV »

It would be possible to allow .mp3, but a 250 KB .mp3 file would be very short and/or low quality.
Anyhow, you can attach any kind of file in a zip file.
Best wishes,
Hans

viking33
PlatinumLounger

Post by viking33 »

BobH wrote:Bob! Have you looked at Audacity?

It's free. It has the ability to record and to edit and to create audio files. Plug a microphone into your computer port and hum, speak or (in my case, shuddder!) even sing. Save the file and bob's your uncle.

Hans! Why not make mp3 files suitable for posting here? You can limit their size (I think- not that familiar with phpBB; you can do it in SMF) and you could even make the ability to post dependent on a certain number of prior posts to protect against those vermin who would abuse the ability.

Just a thought.
Thanks. I'm downloading as we "speak."
Got to find my headset and tune up my hummer! ( not my SUV )
If it works, you guys will never forgive me for having you listen to my musical talent! :fanfare: :laugh:
BOB
:massachusetts: :usa:

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Hey Jude
5StarLounger

Post by Hey Jude »

viking33 wrote:
BobH wrote:Bob! Have you looked at Audacity?

It's free. It has the ability to record and to edit and to create audio files. Plug a microphone into your computer port and hum, speak or (in my case, shuddder!) even sing. Save the file and bob's your uncle.
Audacity has given me many hours of pleasure recording my granddaughter's stage presence :fanfare: She surely can sing, and I've sent the files to all distant relatives who haven't had the privilege of hearing her. Great idea Bob~!~!~! I can't wait to hear this sea song.......

A reminder that you also need the Lame Encoder for exporting the MP3 files as instructed here: http://audacity.sourceforge.net/help/fa ... &s=install Once installed, you never need to do anything with it.

Here's another link with explanation for Lame Encoder http://wiki.audacityteam.org/index.php? ... structions
♫...Take a sad song and make it better . . .♫ Image