nightlife

stuck
Panoramic Lounger

nightlife

Post by stuck »

I'm not usually one for late nights but tonight I have the delightful task of staying up late to wait for a phone call from stuckling2 who is on a school trip to see Romeo and Juliet at the Shakespeare theatre in Stratford. He said he'd call me when they were ~20mins from school but the coach is not due back at school until some time after 1:00am so I've a way to go yet.

:yawn:

Ken
PS yes, everyone else is tucked up in their beds already.

HansV
Administrator

Re: nightlife

Post by HansV »

Have a :coffeetime:

:grin:
Best wishes,
Hans

stuck
Panoramic Lounger

Post by stuck »

I'm tempted but if I did that I'd never get to sleep.

Kids, can't live with them, can't live without them.

Ken

Skitterbug
BronzeLounger

Post by Skitterbug »

stuck wrote:I'm tempted but if I did that I'd never get to sleep.

Kids, can't live with them, can't live without them.

Ken
So - what happened!? Did stuckling2 enjoy the outing? Did you succumb to :coffeetime: ? Did you ever make it to bed? :grin:
Skitterbug :coffeetime:
A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent.

stuck
Panoramic Lounger

Post by stuck »

Skitterbug wrote:So - what happened!? Did stuckling2 enjoy the outing? Did you succumb to :coffeetime: ? Did you ever make it to bed? :grin:
Let's see, I didn't do coffee. At about 01:00 I exchanged text messages with him and confirmed the coach would reach school about 30 mins later. I then timed my departure such that I arrived in the car park about 5 mins before they got back. We got back home and got to bed around 02:00. We all got up late the next morning :grin:

He enjoyed the trip but who wouldn't? Shakespeare, performed by the RSC in their newly refurbished theatre in Stratford, doesn't get much better does it?

Ken

Skitterbug
BronzeLounger

Post by Skitterbug »

stuck wrote:
Skitterbug wrote:So - what happened!? Did stuckling2 enjoy the outing? Did you succumb to :coffeetime: ? Did you ever make it to bed? :grin:
Let's see, I didn't do coffee. At about 01:00 I exchanged text messages with him and confirmed the coach would reach school about 30 mins later. I then timed my departure such that I arrived in the car park about 5 mins before they got back. We got back home and got to bed around 02:00. We all got up late the next morning :grin:

He enjoyed the trip but who wouldn't? Shakespeare, performed by the RSC in their newly refurbished theatre in Stratford, doesn't get much better does it?
Ken
:yikes: Didn't do :coffeetime: :hairout:

But anyway......thanks for the wrap up about the experience.
It was probably helpful that the next morning after your child's outing you were able to stay in bed the extra time. :yep:
It is true, how could he not enjoy his trip? The surroundings would be interesting enough and if he enjoyed Shakespeare, then he surely was pleased! :thumbup:
Skitterbug :coffeetime:
A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent.