Love it or hate it......

VegasNath
5StarLounger

Love it or hate it......

Post by VegasNath »

Just buy it

I did not like it at first, but now I can't stop playing it. On sale Feb 8th.
Last edited by VegasNath on 03 Feb 2010, 22:05, edited 1 time in total.
:wales: Nathan :uk:
There's no place like home.....

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

Re: Love it or hate it......

Post by Bigaldoc »

Good job, Nathan!

Locally, our university basketball team and their coach had a telethon lately where they raised a substantial amount of money to help out. I hope others will do the same thing.

VegasNath
5StarLounger

Post by VegasNath »

I work for a large UK bank and every year we have a 'million pound challenge' to support the chosen charity (picked from 3) of the year. The target is usually *smashed* midway through the year and all surplus funds are split equally between the other 2 charities. I'm proud that as a business we always do a lot for charity but I have just realised whilst sat here that I have not heard of anything being done in support of Haiti thus far, which surprises me. I'll ask a few questions tomorrow.
:wales: Nathan :uk:
There's no place like home.....

Hey Jude
5StarLounger

Post by Hey Jude »

VegasNath wrote:I work for a large UK bank and every year we have a 'million pound challenge' to support the chosen charity (picked from 3) of the year. The target is usually *smashed* midway through the year and all surplus funds are split equally between the other 2 charities. I'm proud that as a business we always do a lot for charity but I have just realised whilst sat here that I have not heard of anything being done in support of Haiti thus far, which surprises me. I'll ask a few questions tomorrow.
Whilst you were sitting there pondering the fate of Haiti and the ensuing querying, I'll let you know that radio station 92.5 has raised over 57 million for the Haitian relief effort which makes me proud to be an American (once again and always).
GOD BLESS THE USA and The UK
♫...Take a sad song and make it better . . .♫ Image

Bowlie
5StarLounger

Post by Bowlie »

I'm proud to say that the (now) less than 300 employees in Geneva contributed just over CHF6200 in a week. Our employer has matched this.

John Gray
PlatinumLounger

Post by John Gray »

VegasNath wrote:I work for a large UK bank and every year we have a 'million pound challenge' to support the chosen charity (picked from 3) of the year. The target is usually *smashed* midway through the year and all surplus funds are split equally between the other 2 charities. I'm proud that as a business we always do a lot for charity but I have just realised whilst sat here that I have not heard of anything being done in support of Haiti thus far, which surprises me. I'll ask a few questions tomorrow.
Has there been no suggestion that people donate to the umbrella charity "Disasters Emergency Committee"? The UK public has donated well over £50M so far, just through that conduit.
John Gray

"(or one of the team)" - how your appointment letter indicates you won't be seeing the Consultant...