Only in North Dakota

IanWilson
3StarLounger

Re: Only in North Dakota

Post by IanWilson »

Hey Jude wrote:
IanWilson wrote: Almost as good as one of my all-time favourites where the boss says his laptop has frozen up ... Remember that one?

Ian
You know what? Etch-a-Sketch is built by the Ohio Art Company in Bryan, OH about 25 min from here. This is a keeper~! It is my all-time favourite as well :fanfare: :evilgrin: :clapping: This one is priceless :thumbup:
And then I came across another of my all time favourites again today (and incidentally find that they've changed the Dilbert website again, since yesterday!)

Ian

Hey Jude
5StarLounger

Post by Hey Jude »

IanWilson wrote: You don't know what you are missing. Have you applied the principle, which we all tell our children, that you can't say you don't like it before you have tried it?

Ian
THAT principle is strictly for raising children. I'm into the grandchildren portion of the program :grin: I have eaten haggis, but never faggots and I will stand by the pronouncement that neither of them will be joining any party in my tummy anytime soon :clapping: (Theoretically speaking, it is a great principle) :rofl:
♫...Take a sad song and make it better . . .♫ Image

Samantha
3StarLounger

Post by Samantha »

IanWilson wrote:And then I came across another of my all time favourites again today (and incidentally find that they've changed the Dilbert website again, since yesterday!)

Ian
[ :jollyroger: ] I hope they haven't changed it too much. A month or so ago I found myself at work without any reading material for my lunch break. I discovered the Dilbert archives while looking for something to keep me occupied (this all occurred before Eileen's Lounge had opened -- I don't need to wonder how I'll spend my lunch break anymore). I started reading from the very beginning, back in April, 1989 and so far I'm only up to November, 1992. [/ :pirate: ]
Samantha

IanWilson
3StarLounger

Post by IanWilson »

Samantha wrote:I started reading from the very beginning, back in April, 1989 and so far I'm only up to November, 1992.
That's a good idea!

Ian