Joke

Hey Jude
5StarLounger

Joke

Post by Hey Jude »

This is one of Kim Komando's recent jokes:

"There once was an Indian tribe known as the Pathagry's.

There came a time when three of the squaws in the tribe were pregnant and due to deliver all about the same date. So, the elders prepared a birthing tepee. Two places were prepared with animal hides while the other was prepared with a prized hippopotamus hide, since one of the squaws was the daughter of the chief.

When the day came, lo and behold, four male babies arrived. The commoner squaws each had a son while the daughter of the chief had twin sons.

Thus was born the Pathagry's theorem: That the sons of the squaw on the hippopotamus is equal to the sons of the squaws on the other two hides."
♫...Take a sad song and make it better . . .♫ Image

HansV
Administrator

Re: Joke

Post by HansV »

:groan: :hairout:
Best wishes,
Hans

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

Post by Bigaldoc »

This one is VERY OLD, but since we're talking about Native Americans, check this one out:

Indian Winter

Hey Jude
5StarLounger

Post by Hey Jude »

ROFL :-)

wasbit
2StarLounger

Post by wasbit »

After spending a night in a very upmarket hotel, a businessman found he had been badly bitten by bedbugs.

Extremely angry he wrote to the hotel's chief executive and received a letter personally signed by the top man himself.

He said that never in the hotel's history had such a thing happened and after apologising profusely, he said he hoped the enclosed cheque for £50 would make amends for any inconvenience caused.

The man was both placated & delighted and showed his wife the letter.

As he did so a slip of paper tumbled out of the envelope. It was a message from the chief executive to his secretary.

It read: Janet, send this guy the usual bug letter.
Regards
wasbit

Hey Jude
5StarLounger

Post by Hey Jude »

So...I had this rabbit that died of heatstroke after a week and I didn't have a time to name it. So after it died and was on my lap the name came to me...I'll call it floppy!