Wonder of modern technology

Dave Davison
SilverLounger

Wonder of modern technology

Post by Dave Davison »

......for the connoisseur of fine music and tallent........... two legends together made possible by clever people...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzcW7Yq3TAc (Enjoy) Cheers Dave.

Bowlie
5StarLounger

Re: Wonder of modern technology

Post by Bowlie »

World's greatest idol? Rubbish. (and I'm not 'preferring to Celine)

Dave Davison
SilverLounger

Post by Dave Davison »

tens of millions would not agree with you on that conclusion...my choice would be the one and only Barbra Striesand but then there are many who would differ from me. Takes all sorts I guess.however maybe someone will chip in and give their thumbs up for the ex-king of rock... Cheers Dave.

Bowlie
5StarLounger

Post by Bowlie »

Dave, you may be right as far as the US is concerned. But the US is not 'the world'. In Canada it could well be Wayne Gretzky, in Switzerland Henri Dunant, in OZ Ned Kelly!

Don't get me wrong, Elvis was a good, perhaps great, singer - but the World's Greatest Idol? Well, I think he fails that title from dying from an overdose of a cocktail of ten prescription drugs.

Dave Davison
SilverLounger

Post by Dave Davison »

......no problem with that conclusion.... great singer YES...bad example to young-uns YES also... My Dad used to say..."The best mistakes to learn by son are those made by other people" perhaps the demise of Elvis might...just might; make some sit up and take note that drugs -prescribed or otherwise- are foreign to the human body and are best given a wide birth. Cheers DD