Beer

TonyE
3StarLounger

Beer

Post by TonyE »

A useful diagram, the lounge favourite is about half way down the left hand side. :cheers:
Tony

StoneChucker
StarLounger

Re: Beer

Post by StoneChucker »

Missing quite a few Canadian beers on that chart, but I'm happy to see my favourite (Moosehead) is there.

Now, if only I can find my English favourite, Bass... there's too many lines to follow!

Christopher

viking33
PlatinumLounger

Post by viking33 »

StoneChucker wrote:Missing quite a few Canadian beers on that chart, but I'm happy to see my favourite (Moosehead) is there.

Now, if only I can find my English favourite, Bass... there's too many lines to follow!
Not being a huge fan of beer and also being too lazy to scour through that conglomerate of beer brands, I'll just cast my vote for Sam Adams, beer and ales. Kind of local New England brand but gaining in popularity and success. :cheers:
BOB
:massachusetts: :usa:

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Goshute
3StarLounger

Post by Goshute »

I tend to be shelf blind, that is, when there's a lot of listings, I can't see what I'm looking for even if it's there. But the list seems far from complete. No Bohemia, no Rauchenfels (Rauchbier style is mentioned), no Sottish beers, no Aussie Beers, light on Czech products. (I can forgive no Red Stripe.) :shrug:

Try http://www.isearchbeers.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or http://beeradvocate.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Goshute
I float in liquid gardens

BobH
UraniumLounger

Post by BobH »

Couldn't find the national beer of Texas (Sheiners) on that chart (we sell the Lone Star to yankees :flee: ); so it must be incredibly flawed. :grin:

Didn't find Würzburger, either; but there was some redemption in that they show Canada's Labatt's Blue.
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Dell Intel Core i5 Laptop, 3570K,1.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 11 64-bit, LibreOffice,and other bits and bobs

Jezza
5StarLounger

Post by Jezza »

Very, very pleased to see Porter is shown on this excellent diagram...many a good evening has been spent with this ambrosial fluid.
Jerry
I’ll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there’s evidence of any thinking going on inside it

ChrisGreaves
PlutoniumLounger

Post by ChrisGreaves »

TonyE wrote:... the lounge favourite
Here's mine
He who plants a seed, plants life.

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

Those Texans... next they'll come up with a recipe for deep-fried Château Lafite Rothschild... :flee:
Best wishes,
Hans

Sundog
5StarLounger

Post by Sundog »

TonyE wrote:A useful diagram
Tony, do you have any info as to the availability of the source data behind the image (beer names and types)? I have in mind creating a "Guide to the Beer Poster," with a listing of beers (and beer types) that when clicked would display that area of the Poster. (And I don't fancy retyping them all...)

I'm resisting the impulse to link to local stores that sell a particular beer...
Sundog

Goshute
3StarLounger

Post by Goshute »

Sundog wrote:Tony, do you have any info as to the availability of the source data behind the image (beer names and types)? I have in mind creating a "Guide to the Beer Poster," with a listing of beers (and beer types) that when clicked would display that area of the Poster. (And I don't fancy retyping them all...)
You could email the poster company at hello@popchartlab.com and ask...
Goshute
I float in liquid gardens