Lucky me

BigKev
StarLounger

Lucky me

Post by BigKev »

It appears I have been lucky once again! This time it seems that the collaboration between Canada, the UK and Nigeria has netted me a million pounds. What a wonderful example of truly international cooperation. Especially when you look at the bottom of the email and see that the text there is in German! :fanfare:

Western Canadian Lottery (Lotto lore) United Kingdom

Attention Winner,

We happily announce to you the result of the National Lotto 6/49 lottery draws Held on Friday 13th August 2010 - Lotto 6/49 , in Essex United Kingdom and Ontario, Canada. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site through computer draws system and extracted from over 10,000,00 companies and personal e-mail addresses. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: B9564 7560 4545 100 with serial number 046560 drew the winning numbers 11- 12 -13-16 -46 -48 Bonus 28, you have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £1,000,000.00 Pounds in cash credited to file EAAL/9080118308/04. Please note that your lucky winning numbers fall within our European booklet representative office in Africa as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your £1,000,000.00 Pounds would be released to you by an accredited commercial Bank in Nigeria.

To File and process your claim,you have to contact Our Bank Customer Service through their email for payment.
CONTACT BANK NAME:UNION BANK PLC(UBNBNK) CONTACT PERSON:MR FRANCIS BARDE AGWU CONTACT TEL/FAX: +2348039410624 CONTACT Email: customerservice@unbnk-ng.co.cc

Contact the above person and send them the following for Payment.
Full names:...........
Contact address:......
Date Of Birth:........
Nationality:..........
Sex:..................
Occupations:..........
Mob/tel:..............
Winning Number:.......
Ticket Number:........

Thanks and Contact the bank to avoid double claim.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Mary Jack
Customer Service : 680 NCA 85914

<https://img.web.de/p.gif>
GRATIS für alle WEB.DE Nutzer: Die maxdome Movie-FLAT!
Jetzt freischalten unter http://movieflat.web.de" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; <http://movieflat.web.de>

HansV
Administrator

Re: Lucky me

Post by HansV »

Congratulations! It's well known that the Western Canadian Lottery effects all financial transactions through a Nigerian bank, so I'd send them your personal details forthwith!
Best wishes,
Hans

BigKev
StarLounger

Post by BigKev »

I'll add your details and we can share it.

StoneChucker
StarLounger

Post by StoneChucker »

But of course, the Lotto 6/49 is never drawn on a Friday. This game is drawn twice weekly on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

I do hope this was only a typo, and that you've really won the LottoMAX for August 13th.

Christopher

Bowlie
5StarLounger

Post by Bowlie »

... and last time I looked Ontario wasn't in Western Canada. (When I lived in B.C. it was widely believed that 'Eastern' Canada began at the Rocky mountains.) Glad to see that Essex, United Kingdom has also been moved to Lotus Land :laugh:

It isn't that well known but German is spoken in many B.C. areas, for example the City of Kimberley which boasts (for some unknown reason) the largest free standing Cuckoo Clock in North America! Oh well at least the :cheers: is good.

Bowlie
5StarLounger

Post by Bowlie »

oops, forgot to add this picture from Kimberley:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.