Pseudo Names

BigKev
StarLounger

Pseudo Names

Post by BigKev »

A well known English magazine has a column called 'Pseudo Names'. The entries are cased as imitation letters to the magazine. These are some examples:

Sir,
We Germans are sorry that we ended your World Cup dream and put paid to your ability to celebrate further into the summer…
KAI BOSCH.

Sir,
Having read your coverage of World Cup clichés, we are sure we cannot be the only football-loving Scots to be appalled at your spelling of Alan Hansen’s name. Shockin’, absolutely shockin’.
TERRY BELL
D. FENDIN.

Sir,
Our glorious German team is triumphant again against the so-called plucky Englanders.
F.R.U. ZEWAR
S. OAFER.

Sir,
The question I most often ask my servants these days is, "Do you think England will get an early advantage in their next World Cup game?"
EARL EDE-OARS.

Sir,
Surely the financial benefit of the World Cup should have been shared around with other African nations – not just South Africa?
SARAH LEONE.

Sir,
Ok, the officials were partially-sighted, but Germany outclassed England.
A. VORKINZERPARK.

Sir,
World Cup fever has arrived in Lhasa. Although televisions are banned in our mountain-top Tibetan temple, I talk through the matches with our monks each evening, and offer them the wisdom of my opinions on tactics and players.
PUNH DHITT.

Sir,
I was inspired to hear of Bang Won In’s previous association with a successful World Cup side. I was hopeful of being contacted myself by one of the perhaps less prolific teams in the current competition, but sadly haven’t heard anything yet.
AVA SHOTT (MRS).

Sir,
When will the English media learn to stop hyping up the chances of the English football team? They should show more respect like us Germans.
OTTO NOBEITTER.

Sir,
Watching England’s soccer team commit professional football suicide was gut wrenching.
HARRY KIRRY.

Sir,
What a shame that on the day of the Daily Telegraph “Battle of Britain” souvenir issue, England bombed out of the World Cup. German victory is certain.
MISS E. SCHMIDT & STU KERR.

I am sure our loungers can do better! :grin: