PlutoniumLounger

Invisible toys for cats (and dogs)

Post by ChrisGreaves »

There's nothing heavier than an empty water bottle

Samantha
3StarLounger

Re: Invisible toys for cats (and dogs)

Post by Samantha »

Very cute ... until you realize that a lot of those poses were attained by someone off-camera throwing the cat in the air.
Samantha

garbsmj
4StarLounger

Post by garbsmj »

A few of them reminded me of what current kitty model did when they first got here. I wish I had a camera every time I saw him literally flying through the air to grab at the woodwork. He also would cling to the top of the doorway and then fall down, landing on all fours. I felt like throwing him several times, but a spray bottle of water did the trick.

Now he sleeps all day and hides in empty boxes so he can pounce on Tazzy, or take a nap.

And thanks for telling us to keep the volume down. Mine was down and it was still too loud.
When one cat leaves, another mysteriously shows up.

johbot
2StarLounger

Post by johbot »

We had a cat adopt us a few years ago, and I was persuaded to keep it as long as it stayed outside.
What I didn't like was that it would launch itself on to the insect screens to get at the geckoes at night, and leave claw prints in the screens. So I kept the wondow closed and removed the screen. Watching the cat launch itself and then slide down the window was the funniest thing I have ever seen!

Charlotte
Her Majesty

Post by Charlotte »

Samantha wrote:Very cute ... until you realize that a lot of those poses were attained by someone off-camera throwing the cat in the air.
Actually, I've seen all those positions without anyone being near the cat! If you catch them at the right moment, it can be amazing. I'll never forget two of mine charging one another. Just before they would have collided, both leapt straight up, turned 180 degrees and came down running away from each other! My son and I were rolling on the floor. :laugh:

I also had one who occasionally would stand on his hind legs, stretch his paws up high over his head, hop a couple of times on his hind legs and grab the doberman's fanny! When the dog spun round, the cat casually walked away like nothing had happened. :rofl:
Charlotte