29-32" 4K HDMI2.1 Monitors

ErikJan
5StarLounger

29-32" 4K HDMI2.1 Monitors

Post by ErikJan »

I've been looking for a 4K, 29 - 32 inch monitor which supports higher vertical frequencies than the standard 50-60Hz (these typ. also support the new HDMI 2.1 standard).
Screens with these specs are becoming available the last few months and there are about 8 that match the requirements above. Prices are typ. between 800-1200 USD/Euro.
What I'm looking for (and missing to date) is one or two good sites where most of the screens in this class are reviewed and compared... I'd like to see how they match up (also e.g. in color representation) so I can buy the one that best fits my personal use.
Anyone who is aware of some nice comparison sites for these monitors?

stuck
Panoramic Lounger

Re: 29-32" 4K HDMI2.1 Monitors

Post by stuck »

The top hits on a search for:
    29-32" 4K HDMI 2.1 Monitors
all look like reviews, nothing there that helps?

You don't give your requirements but you do mention colour representation. If by that you mean you want accurate colours then at the top of the range you should look at Eizo monitors. The pro. photographer for our company uses Eizo monitors. They are way too pricey for my home photo use. The Benq PhotoVue range are considered very good. I can't afford their SW321C, or even their SW271C, but I am seriously considering buying a SW271.

Ken

ErikJan
5StarLounger

Re: 29-32" 4K HDMI2.1 Monitors

Post by ErikJan »

Ken,

I'm not a gamer really and do some photo editing. Doesn't have to be perfect but color is more important than speed... that's what I meant.

W.r.t. your suggestions, none of these match my stated requirements so these are not an option now.