Adobe PDF

JERRY89
4StarLounger

Adobe PDF

Post by JERRY89 »

Dear All ,

Is it possible when i OPEN PDF it will auto hide certain information for me.Current practice, i am editing by adding signature-ADD DOT(WHITE COLOR) to cover up the sensitive information during print out, so it is possible for this process to be automated then it will help a lot in speed up my task.

LineLaline
2StarLounger

Re: Adobe PDF

Post by LineLaline »

What does your signature do?
What do you mean with 'Add white dot'?
Ceci n'est pas une signature.

JERRY89
4StarLounger

Post by JERRY89 »

Hi,
You may refer to the below image, the main purpose of adding DOT is to close all P&C information before printing, in this case i will use multiple WHITE DOT to cover the data. In this case i want to know is there any method i can automatically do this process rather then manually inserting multiple DOT.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

stuck
Panoramic Lounger

Post by stuck »

I think you need the full version of Adobe Acrobat, not just the reader, to do what you want:
https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/acrobat/usin ... -pdfs.html

Ken

LineLaline
2StarLounger

Post by LineLaline »

Ah, I see 😺
Okay then yes, I'm with Stuck above; for things like these you can use Acrobat, either DC or PRO. Pro is the most extensive with the most features.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.

StuartR
Administrator

Post by StuartR »

I use Foxit PDF Editor to do this, it may be a little cheaper than Adobe Acrobat Pro.
StuartR

bohi59
Lounger

Post by bohi59 »

I have a Text box in a pdf that is set to font size 10. The properties are set to scroll long text. My problem is if the text is longer than you can see in the box, when I print the form all the text will not print. I don't want to make the font size smaller. I don't see any options to correct this. Am I missing something?
Thanks in advance