Mail Store App

BobH
UraniumLounger

Mail Store App

Post by BobH »

Does anyone here use this app? It archives content from mail clients. I think it might have other functions. I haven't been able to find a user manual or help; so if anyone uses it and can point me in the right direction, I'd be much obliged.
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Dell Intel Core i5 Laptop, 3570K,1.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 11 64-bit, LibreOffice,and other bits and bobs

RonH
SilverLounger

Re: Mail Store App

Post by RonH »

I think this is what you are referring to ...

https://help.mailstore.com/en/home/?utm ... =mailstore

I was told about this app in this forum and love it. It is very easy to set up and use. Take a look also at Mailstore in this forum.

Cheers Ron
CYa Ron
W11 pc, Android toys.
The only reason we have the 4th dimension of Time is so that everything does not happen at once.

stuck
Panoramic Lounger

Post by stuck »

Bob, if indeed you are talking about MailStore Home then I too love it. I think it might have been my recommendation that put Ron on to it.

As far as I know, the nearest it has to a manual is the link that Ron gives. To reach it from within the application itself, click on the tiny '?' in the top right of the main MailStore Home window:
mailStoreHelp.jpg
Ken
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RonH
SilverLounger

Post by RonH »

Indeed it was you, Ken, that gave me the thumbs up about this app. It really is a great product. Every month I also upload Mailstore to a mem stick for extra security.
Ron
CYa Ron
W11 pc, Android toys.
The only reason we have the 4th dimension of Time is so that everything does not happen at once.

BobH
UraniumLounger

Post by BobH »

Thank you, Gentlemen!

The app was recommended to me recently by a Mozilla forums admin. (I didn't remember it having been recommended here, but age does bring its problems :grin:) It got me out of a jam between me and my ISP and my Thunderbird email client.

I had missed the link to the community. I'm certain that will help me with what I need.

Thank you, Again@

:cheers: :chocciebar: :thankyou:
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Dell Intel Core i5 Laptop, 3570K,1.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 11 64-bit, LibreOffice,and other bits and bobs