Adobe Flash

RonH
SilverLounger

Adobe Flash

Post by RonH »

New version now available.
It seems that the old versions are still not deleted when updating :scratch: So to acheive this, I first delete all flash using the uninstall facility, reboot the pc and then download and install the latest version. Is this the correct way to do it :scratch:
CYa Ron
W11 pc, Android toys.
The only reason we have the 4th dimension of Time is so that everything does not happen at once.

HansV
Administrator

Re: Adobe Flash

Post by HansV »

I have taken to uninstalling the old version too, before installing a new one, but I don't bother rebooting; I don't think that's essential for Flash Player.
Best wishes,
Hans

RonH
SilverLounger

Post by RonH »

Probably true Hans but some old Adobe stays on the pc until after a reboot it seems
CYa Ron
W11 pc, Android toys.
The only reason we have the 4th dimension of Time is so that everything does not happen at once.

JoeP
SilverLounger

Post by JoeP »

That depends on whether or not you've used Flash in the current session. See the note that begins with "Important!" at Uninstall Flash Player | Windows

Joe
Joe

RonH
SilverLounger

Post by RonH »

Hei Joe,
Do Adobe keep updating the 'Uninstall Flash Player' eg should we use always the latest 'uninstall' before 'installing latest'.
I also check further to see if any 'flash' is stuck on my Vista pc by going to Windows/32/Macromedia etc.
CYa Ron
W11 pc, Android toys.

JoeP
SilverLounger

Post by JoeP »

Yes, Adobe regularly updates the uninstall program. I always use the latest version.

Joe
Joe

RonH
SilverLounger

Post by RonH »

Thanks Joe
CYa Ron
W11 pc, Android toys.