Curious about re-sizing

ChrisGreaves
PlutoniumLounger

Re: Curious about re-sizing

Post by ChrisGreaves »

StuartR wrote:
IanWilson wrote:... look closely at the edges of the characters in the title bar.
Well, now, I *think* I see the effect, but I'm not sure how much that is due to my wanting to see it.
I do notice what I'd call "smudging" in the beige background underneath the word "back" and underneath the green left-arrow.

Thanks to all
(signed) "PNG fabricator" of Toronto.
There's nothing heavier than an empty water bottle

IanWilson
3StarLounger

Re: Curious about re-sizing

Post by IanWilson »

ChrisGreaves wrote:
StuartR wrote:
IanWilson wrote:... look closely at the edges of the characters in the title bar.
Well, now, I *think* I see the effect, but I'm not sure how much that is due to my wanting to see it.
I do notice what I'd call "smudging" in the beige background underneath the word "back" and underneath the green left-arrow.

Thanks to all
(signed) "PNG fabricator" of Toronto.
Not to prolong this too much, I hope, but I have attached a version of the same screenshot with the JPG quality factor reduced to only 50. I think the effect we are talking about is clearly visible here, and once you see what it is we mean, you'll probably be able to see that on the 85-quality version hints of the same blemishes are already starting to be evident.
screenshot test 3.jpg
Ian
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.