Spacing of graphics

rossco
Lounger

Spacing of graphics

Post by rossco »

I want to set three graphics veritcally on a page so I can see all of them in a column but they end up layered so only the top one is visible. I am editing an existing page that someone did and it uses div tags but I'm not familiar with those though willing to learn. I've tried positioning the graphics using top, absmiddle and absbottom and then also putting all a three cell vertical table but with no success in either method.

Can someone help please? Thanks

jscher2000
2StarLounger

Re: Spacing of graphics

Post by jscher2000 »

The images may be styled using position:absolute. If you remove that, then they should be in the natural flow and not overlap.

If that doesn't help, you might need to provide a link to the page.

Jezza
5StarLounger

Post by Jezza »

Hi Rossco, I have some ideas but just want to check, have you got a link to the page or sample of your code so that we can see the approach by the previous web developer please?
Jerry
I’ll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there’s evidence of any thinking going on inside it

rossco
Lounger

Post by rossco »

Hi guys, I really appreciate your help but I managed to work it out, quite amazingly! After thinking about the absolute positioning one thing led to another and I investigated the css and then tried creating a new definition, which worked! Thanks for your time.