spybot & immunize all

sal21
PlatinumLounger

spybot & immunize all

Post by sal21 »

Why SpyBot not immunize all object????
A frind suggest me because not admin of machine.... but see image1 and image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HansV
Administrator

Re: spybot & immunize all

Post by HansV »

What happens if you click "Immunizza" (the green "+")?
Best wishes,
Hans

aekyall
4StarLounger

Post by aekyall »

Sal - I had similar problems (although I don't use Spybot anymore I do keep it 'topped up'!). Spybot wouldn't immunise - I discovered it was because although I am the adminstrator I wasn't actually opening Spybot as such. Once I'd right-clicked my shortcut to the program and selected 'run as administrator' everything worked fine. Not sure if that's your problem, but hope the info is of use - I'm running Windows 7 x64.
Regards,
Regards,
Keith

sal21
PlatinumLounger

Post by sal21 »

aekyall wrote:Sal - I had similar problems (although I don't use Spybot anymore I do keep it 'topped up'!). Spybot wouldn't immunise - I discovered it was because although I am the adminstrator I wasn't actually opening Spybot as such. Once I'd right-clicked my shortcut to the program and selected 'run as administrator' everything worked fine. Not sure if that's your problem, but hope the info is of use - I'm running Windows 7 x64.
Regards,
I have tested with " 'run as administrator' " but i dont remember the psw.... :sad: :scratch:
When i click right with " 'run as administrator' " xp show a windodw with active uer...
Have idea how to get the psw of admin?

This is my pc, sure :laugh: :evilgrin:
I'm Luca90 sure!

sal21
PlatinumLounger

Post by sal21 »

HansV wrote:What happens if you click "Immunizza" (the green "+")?
or with icon shiled or with "+ green" click have the same numbers of not immunized object :sad: :scratch:

aekyall
4StarLounger

Post by aekyall »

Sorry Sal: Cannot help I'm afraid :sad: . When I had XP I had no problem running Spybot, or immunising - I just opened the program and it seemed to accept that I was the administrator - no password required and I had full access. Hopefully, more knowledgeable loungers will be of help.
Regards
Regards,
Keith

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

I can't help either, I uninstalled Spybot S&D a long time ago, when I found that the Immunize feature slowed down Outlook tremendously, and scans started to take longer and longer.
Best wishes,
Hans