Comcast is moving to Nortonâ„¢ Security

DaveA
GoldLounger

Comcast is moving to Nortonâ„¢ Security

Post by DaveA »

See http://security.comcast.net/?cid=NET_33_0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is a heads up, as the common user may in up having both installed.
I am so far behind, I think I am First :evilgrin:
Genealogy....confusing the dead and annoying the living

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Re: Comcast is moving to Nortonâ„¢ Security

Post by Gloria E »

Any product with the name Norton is avoided by yours truly as if it carried the plague. The last product I purchased took me two days to remove it's tentacles from my registry.

I use Comcast but this is one offer they can keep (my personal opinion).

Gloria E
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

Recent versions of Norton AntiVirus are excellent - they are effective and very light on resources, and have scored highly in independent tests of antivirus programs.
Best wishes,
Hans

StuartR
Administrator

Post by StuartR »

It is amazing how hard it is to change public perception when an organization changes it's product.

There is a lesson to be learned here for all organizations.
StuartR

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Post by Gloria E »

HansV wrote:Recent versions of Norton AntiVirus are excellent - they are effective and very light on resources, and have scored highly in independent tests of antivirus programs.
I'm sure you're correct, but once bitten - twice shy.

Gloria E
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

DaveA
GoldLounger

Post by DaveA »

The replies above is why I had used the statement "Heads up" as those that have NOT used it for a while (such as me :scratch: ), may not be aware of the changes that have been made.
Thanks for the Positive input.
I am so far behind, I think I am First :evilgrin:
Genealogy....confusing the dead and annoying the living

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Post by Gloria E »

DaveA wrote:The replies above is why I had used the statement "Heads up" as those that have NOT used it for a while (such as me :scratch: ), may not be aware of the changes that have been made.
Thanks for the Positive input.
My input was anything but positive (except for my decision not to use Norton's). It may have been negative but it sure is heart felt. :blackteeth:

Gloria E