Thunderbird And Its Search Function

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

Re: Thunderbird And Its Search Function

Post by Bigaldoc »

BobH wrote:Big Al!

I installed the extension on 3.0.4. It gives up to 3 columns of data: Number Unread; Number of Posts; and size of all posts in KB. You can choose which columns to show. The number unread is not in bold face but it is easy enough to see. I chose to show the unread and total posts columns in my folders pane.

I'd post a screenshot but it seems I don't know how to do it without getting the fuzzywuzzies.
Thanks Bob. Lookin' forward to tryin' it out this weekend...

BobH
UraniumLounger

Post by BobH »

Let's see if this ss is any better.

The column headings for Unread and Total don't appear because of the widths I assigned to the columns.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Dell Intel Core i5 Laptop, 3570K,1.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 11 64-bit, LibreOffice,and other bits and bobs

viking33
PlatinumLounger

Post by viking33 »

Bigaldoc wrote:
BobH wrote:Big Al!

I installed the extension on 3.0.4. It gives up to 3 columns of data: Number Unread; Number of Posts; and size of all posts in KB. You can choose which columns to show. The number unread is not in bold face but it is easy enough to see. I chose to show the unread and total posts columns in my folders pane.

I'd post a screenshot but it seems I don't know how to do it without getting the fuzzywuzzies.
Thanks Bob. Lookin' forward to tryin' it out this weekend...
That's basically it, Al. You can Drag the column width around to suit your needs.
Capture3.PNG
BOB
:massachusetts: :usa:

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.