Thunderbird 14.0 Display Problem

BobH
UraniumLounger

Thunderbird 14.0 Display Problem

Post by BobH »

In the screenshot below, you can see that there is no account information showing in the left-hand panel. I've tried clicking on the arrow to change the selection but it has no effect. I can find no setting that allows me to change the result. Normally, the now vacant panel shows my email accounts and the various sub-folders associated with them in this panel. I'd like to get them back.

Any suggestions before I un-install and re-install a freshly downloaded copy of TB? I know that Mozilla apps use a persistent file containing options settings and email, etc. I'm not too confident that a fresh start will help.

Anyone?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Dell Intel Core i5 Laptop, 3570K,1.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 11 64-bit, LibreOffice,and other bits and bobs

BobH
UraniumLounger

Re: Thunderbird 14.0 Display Problem

Post by BobH »

For some reason unknown to me, I was able to see the account panel after the 4th restart of TB.
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Dell Intel Core i5 Laptop, 3570K,1.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 11 64-bit, LibreOffice,and other bits and bobs

viking33
PlatinumLounger

Re: Thunderbird 14.0 Display Problem

Post by viking33 »

I don't know if this will do anything for you but if you right click on the title bar for the folders, then properties it should show a screen like that below and offer to repair the folders? Worth a try at any rate.
Capture333JPG.JPG
BOB
:massachusetts: :usa:

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.