Hidden Text on Incoming Messages - Outlook 2007

Samantha
3StarLounger

Hidden Text on Incoming Messages - Outlook 2007

Post by Samantha »

Periodically, I receive an email from a client where the entire text of their message is hidden. Often they are replying to a message that I have sent, and my previous message appears fully visible. It has happened often enough that I recognize the problem and edit the email to apply a black font color to the text, but it is time consuming, not to mention irksome, to have to edit a message in order to read it.

There doesn't appear to be any background applied to these messages, so I don't think this is a stationery issue. Today's example was sent from a yahoo account, but I also have had this problem with clients whose emails reflect their company domain. I have even sent the emails back to the clients to show them how the message comes through and they don't have a clue what is causing the hidden text on my end.

Is there a setting I can use from my end to force the text to show as black on all incoming messages?
Samantha

Rebel
4StarLounger
Location: Recently moved to Bracebridge - in the heart of Muskoka.

Re: Hidden Text on Incoming Messages - Outlook 2007

Post by Rebel »

Samantha wrote:Is there a setting I can use from my end to force the text to show as black on all incoming messages?
Don't know if any of these will solve the problem, but there are a few suggestions in this thread.
John :canada:
A Child's Mind, Once Stretched by Imagination...
Never Regains Its Original Dimensions