Increase font size

Dave Davison
SilverLounger

Increase font size

Post by Dave Davison »

How can I increase the font size of data within my Address folder please, have managed to do it for incoming emails through the > View > Current view > Customize etc. but there does not seem to be an obvious sequence for the task mentioned. :scratch: :thankyou: Dave.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HansV
Administrator

Re: Increase font size

Post by HansV »

I fear that the only way to increase the displayed size in that list is to increase the size of text etc. in the Display control panel in Windows.
Best wishes,
Hans

Dave Davison
SilverLounger

Re: Increase font size

Post by Dave Davison »

Thanks Hans.... not being familiar with the many options in the control panel I thought I might find some tutorial on you Tube and found this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEoD8J9qFYk which explains the three options that are available when using the magnifier so that they will solve my minor problem till I can get to the opticians. I created a shortcut for the magnifier on my desktop for easy access which can be minimized for even easier access. :thankyou: a lot Dave.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.