hlewton
PlatinumLounger

Re: Had To Switch To Google Chrome Browser

Post by hlewton »

stuck wrote:
10 Jul 2024, 19:58
hlewton wrote:
10 Jul 2024, 11:05
...I have a desktop folder with around 43 short cuts inside it...
Clearly that arrangement works for you but why have such folder? Why don't you use Firefox's Bookmarks feature?

Ken
Well I am not familiar with FF's bookmarks and how to make use of them. Next, I would have to make sure those bookmarks were on all three computers I use to read the comics, especially the laptop I take with me when I visit my son or do any other traveling. The folder is so easy to copy from one computer to another, I just never thought of doing it any other way. To be honest, I don't believe I ever used a bookmark in any browser. I suppose it wouldn't be that hard to learn though.
Regards,
hlewton

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

Creating a bookmark is very easy: click the 'Bookmark this page' icon (a five-pointed star) on the right hand side of the address bar, or press Ctrl+D.

S2577.png

For more details, see Bookmarks in Firefox
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Best wishes,
Hans

hlewton
PlatinumLounger

Post by hlewton »

HansV wrote:
10 Jul 2024, 21:54
Creating a bookmark is very easy: click the 'Bookmark this page' icon (a five-pointed star) on the right hand side of the address bar, or press Ctrl+D.

S2577.png

For more details, see Bookmarks in Firefox
Thank you. I will try to remember that.
Regards,
hlewton

stuck
Panoramic Lounger

Post by stuck »

If you have the Bookmarks Toolbar visible then you can simply drag the URL onto that Toolbar. If you RIGHT click on the Toolbar you'll find various options to manage your Bookmarks on that Toolbar.

Ken

hlewton
PlatinumLounger

Post by hlewton »

stuck wrote:
11 Jul 2024, 16:10
If you have the Bookmarks Toolbar visible then you can simply drag the URL onto that Toolbar. If you RIGHT click on the Toolbar you'll find various options to manage your Bookmarks on that Toolbar.

Ken
Thanks for that information.
Regards,
hlewton