Printing Forms From Firefox

hlewton
PlatinumLounger

Printing Forms From Firefox

Post by hlewton »

In Firefox I found I cannot get the proper size when I print the form out from the NET. The same form does print correctly if I use Google Chrome, another computer with Firefox, or download the file and use Coral PDF Fusion to print it. On my computer it prints about a third the size it should no matter what setting I use in the drop-down menu for printing size. Since it works on another computer using Firefox I am wondering what setting I can change on my computer to make it print correctly. Does anyone know what I need to change?

Thanks.
Regards,
hlewton

hlewton
PlatinumLounger

Re: Printing Forms From Firefox

Post by hlewton »

Not absolutely certain but I think I may have fixed it. I'd still appreciate hearing suggestions to be sure.
Regards,
hlewton

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

Select File > Page Setup...
Has the zoom percentage been set to a small number?
S2964.png
Or have the margins been set to a large figure in the Margins & Header/Footer tab of the same dialog?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Best wishes,
Hans

hlewton
PlatinumLounger

Post by hlewton »

Hans I don't know what it was when it did not print properly. I will attach what it is now and how I think it got set that way. When trying to print it when it was messed up I used the drop down menu at the top of the form that said "Automatic Zoom" and set it to "Fit Page." That did not work. After searching the NET I used the Firefox Settings drop down menu, choose Print, the made sure Scale was set to "Shrink to Fit" and "Portrait" was chosen. Then I printed it and it printed out fine. Please see attached for what those settings you mentioned are now.

Thanks.
first.jpg
second.jpg
third.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards,
hlewton

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

I'm glad it's working correctly now.
Best wishes,
Hans