IE9 missing from Programs & Features

Gloria E
5StarLounger

IE9 missing from Programs & Features

Post by Gloria E »

There's no mention of Internet Explorer and that seems strange to me. In fact, it's not listed in my uninstaller software either. I wanted to revert back to IE8 which is impossible with the way things are.

Is something wrong with the installation of IE9 or is there another reason for it's being missing?

Gloria E

Please disregard this post, I've discovered where to go to do the uninstall to revert back to IE8. :cheers:
Last edited by Gloria E on 08 Sep 2011, 21:25, edited 1 time in total.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

HansV
Administrator

Re: IE9 missing from Programs & Features

Post by HansV »

It counts as a Windows update.

Start the Programs and Features control panel.
In the left hand pane, click on 'View installed updates'.
You'll find Internet Explorer under 'Microsoft Windows'.
Best wishes,
Hans

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Re: IE9 missing from Programs & Features

Post by Gloria E »

I returned to edit my post, after doing so I discovered yours. That's exactly where I found it.

Thanks Hans.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!