Update â–º IE7Pro 2.5.1

JoeP
SilverLounger

Update â–º IE7Pro 2.5.1

Post by JoeP »

An update to the IE add-on has been released. You may download from IE7Pro - The Ultimate Add-On for Internet Explorer.

Note: from the same webpage, this is a bug fix only. The web page does not detail the fixes.

This is a third party Internet Explorer add-on and NOTa Microsoft product.

Joe
Joe

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Re: Update â–º IE7Pro 2.5.1

Post by Gloria E »

JoeP wrote:An update to the IE add-on has been released. You may download from IE7Pro - The Ultimate Add-On for Internet Explorer.

Note: from the same webpage, this is a bug fix only. The web page does not detail the fixes.

Joe
Thank you Joe, I still have version 2.4.9, going to get it today.

Gloria E
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Post by Gloria E »

Gloria E wrote:
JoeP wrote:An update to the IE add-on has been released. You may download from IE7Pro - The Ultimate Add-On for Internet Explorer.

Joe
This is an update. Joe, I noticed IE7 Pro wasn't showing in IE 8, when I clicked on it I get an error message that says: BHO hasn't been loaded.
I checked IE8 add-ons and it's listed as Browser Helper Object. What's wrong?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you Joe, I still have version 2.4.9, going to get it today.

Gloria E
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

JoeP
SilverLounger

Post by JoeP »

Check Manage Add-ons in IE to see if it is disabled.

Also, try uninstalling and reinstalling making sure you run the setup program as administrator.

Joe
Joe

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Post by Gloria E »

JoeP wrote:Check Manage Add-ons in IE to see if it is disabled.

Also, try uninstalling and reinstalling making sure you run the setup program as administrator.

Joe
Thank you Joe, I did check add-ons and it was not disabled. After restarting IE several times IE7 Pro now has an icon at the bottom of the page and it was opened successfully.

Gloria E

JoeP
SilverLounger

Post by JoeP »

Glad you got it working. Thanks for posting back.

Joe
Joe