IE 7 Pro

Gloria E
5StarLounger

IE 7 Pro

Post by Gloria E »

Is IE7 Pro no longer supported? I just visited it's website and the Forum and that statement was posted on the Forum.

In it's requirements IE8 wasn't mentioned. It's working on my system, Windows 7 64-bit with IE8, perhaps because it hasn't been updated recently could be the reason.

Gloria E
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

JoeP
SilverLounger

Re: IE 7 Pro

Post by JoeP »

IE7Pro FAQ - IE7Pro WiKi says it works with IE8. You may also want to read IE7Pro Forum / Update : IE7Pro and Internet Explorer 8 - What is happening?.

According to IE7Pro - The Ultimate Add-On for Internet Explorer the latest release was April 26th, 2010. Less than one month ago.

Joe
Joe

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Re: IE 7 Pro

Post by Gloria E »

JoeP wrote:IE7Pro FAQ - IE7Pro WiKi says it works with IE8. You may also want to read IE7Pro Forum / Update : IE7Pro and Internet Explorer 8 - What is happening?.

According to IE7Pro - The Ultimate Add-On for Internet Explorer the latest release was April 26th, 2010. Less than one month ago.

Joe
The article I read refers to IE8 beta 2, that was a long time ago, found on Wiki. In the other article a name change was mentioned, changing the name to IEPro and dropping the 7. This hasn't happened and between the two made me think the way I did. I'm happy to know that IE7 Pro is alive, well and still kicking.

Thanks for clearning this up.

Gloria E
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!